Train The Trainer
This one-day training course aims to equip the ‘trainer’ with key skills essential for successful training for groups and 1-1 coaching methods.
Delegates will learn how to design training/coaching sessions, use a variety of methods to gain participant engagement and maximise learning. They will gain an understanding of essential communication techniques for dealing with group behaviour as well as working on a 1-1 with individuals.
This course is highly interactive with a variety of methods to build confidence and accelerate learning.
- Personal experiences and objectives
- The Training Cycle
- Honey & Mumford Learning styles and Learning Cycle
- Managing group behaviour v 1-1 coaching style
- Building rapport and gaining respect
- Listening and questioning skills
- Non-verbal behaviour
- Training/coaching pitfalls
- Accelerated learning techniques
- Course handouts and trainer/coach notes
- Training/coaching evaluation
- Personal action plans
Our team are based in Kent but operate across the UK, delivering training sessions to your team. For more information on our courses or to discuss a bespoke training programme that you may require, please get in touch.