Train The Trainer
This two-day programme aims to equip the ‘trainer' with the key skills essential for successful training design, delivery and evaluation.
The course has a dual focus in terms of understanding the needs, behaviours and communication styles of both their trainees, as well as themselves as ‘trainers'. They will work to recognise and understand the impact of these, in order to create and conduct an effective training session.
The two days are highly interactive with a variety of skills practise to build confidence and maximise learning.
- Personal experiences and objectives
- Definition of training and the training cycle
- The learning process and learning styles
- Group behaviour
- Building rapport and gaining respect
- Listening and questioning skills
- Non-verbal behaviour
- Course handouts and trainer notes
- Training Evaluation
- Planning and designing
- Room layout
- Equipment and tools
- Accelerated learning techniques
- Spotlight on you! Dealing with nerves
- The use of humour
- Opening and closing
- Skills practise
- DVD feedback and review
- Action plans
We also offer a one day course if preferred. Please contact Jackie for more information.
Our team are based in Kent but operate across the UK, delivering training sessions to your team. For more information on our courses or to discuss a bespoke training programme that you may require, please get in touch.