This two-day supervisory skills training programme (delivered in Kent and across the UK) will provide delegates with a powerful insight into human behaviour, enabling them to better influence and motivate the staff under their supervision.
Throughout the course, the participants will be encouraged to consider their areas of strength and where they need to improve. They will explore how to deal with their own and others' poor performance, in order to improve effectiveness and achieve development.
The course will be highly participative with practical exercises, case studies, group discussion and action planning to aid learning.
- The role of the supervisor
- The ‘New' Supervisor case study
- Setting and maintaining standards
- The art of motivation
- The challenges of delegation
- Coaching pitfalls and techniques for success
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication
- Listening and Questioning techniques
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Assertive Behaviour
- Developing Staff Performance
You may also be interested in our team building skills training course.
For more information on our supervisory skills training course or to make a booking, please get in touch.