Team leaders, supervisors and managers all have to try to get the right balance between achieving the task, building the team as well as supporting and developing individuals. This is a challenge in today’s busy working environment and, often, performance management can be neglected.
This one-day course will equip delegates with the key skills for ongoing performance management and support them in overcoming personal barriers.
Delegates will learn how to objectively review and assess the levels of skill, knowledge, motivation and confidence in others, promote development and monitor progress and improvements.
This course will enable you to give honest, accurate feedback, not ignoring or postponing difficult issues.
- Welcome and introductions
- Setting achievable goals and expectations
- Tools for day to day performance management
- Tracking changes and shifting priorities
- Giving and receiving feedback effectively
- Dealing with difficult issues
- Behaviour types: assertive and un-assertive
- Dealing with difficult people and behaviours
- Perceptions and triggers
- Confidence and motivation builders
- Planning for consistency and providing support
Our team are based in Kent but operate across the UK, delivering training sessions to your team. For more information on our courses or to discuss a bespoke training programme that you may require, please get in touch.