Essential Selling Skills
This one-day programme aims to provide salespeople with an insight into buyer motivation from a variety of different types of customers and sales situations which may present themselves. Delegates will be equipped to recognise these and use the most effective communication techniques to move the sale forward by uncovering needs, developing them, dealing with objections and closing the sale.
Throughout the programme, delegates have the opportunity to practise their new skills in order to improve workplace performance and achieve personal growth.
- Principles of professional selling
- Three selling situations
- Buyer motivation and behaviour
- Uncovering and developing customer needs
- The Sales Cycle
- Attitude and aptitude of selling
- FAB: Features, Advantages, Benefits
- Listening and Questioning
- Dealing with Objections
- Buying Signals
- Closing the sale
- Action plans