Effective Coaching Skills
Coaching is an extremely powerful tool which can be used to bring positive change to an individual’s behaviour and performance.
The course will be highly participative with practical exercises, group discussion and action planning to aid learning.
Delegates will explore the GROW model which is a practical coaching tool as well as other coaching strategies and planning techniques.
The course will be highly participative with practical exercises, group discussion and action planning to accelerate learning.
- Definitions and purposes of coaching within your organisation
- Identifying opportunities to coach • Key qualities, behaviours and skills required
- Establishing coach/coachee relationships:
- planning, goal setting, boundaries
- Essential communication skills:
- active listening, questioning techniques, reflecting and summarising, using and interpreting body language, empathising, and challenging limiting beliefs
- Using the GROW model • Action plans
Our team are based in Kent but operate across the UK, delivering training sessions to your team. For more information on our courses or to discuss a bespoke training programme that you may require, please get in touch.